Business credit cards are designed and available for small, medium or large corporate businesses and multinational corporations. It is important to separate one’s business transactions from their ones, which is why the ownership of business credit cards is essential. These credit cards help track expenses arising out of only business and help to keep them separate from personal accounts.
A business credit card puts forward various benefits and features that help in the smooth running of any business enterprise. It also enables one to supervise employee transactions that occur through and by credit cards. The deals and services one can avail of through credit cards are indispensable to small businesses in India. It is necessary for business credit cards in India to thrive and become the popular way of handling business finances. Business credit cards are also safe and secure and protect one’s business from any fraudulency.
Types of business credit cards in India:
As a small business owner, a business credit card in India is helpful in more than one way. It provides you with cashless transactions, online and offline payment at any given time, various discounts and offers and also provides EMI/Cashback without any added charges or tax. There are different types of business credit cards in India that one needs to acquaint themselves with. These are as follows:
- Simple business credit cards: This is the first and the most popular choice for a credit card for your business. A simple business credit card allows you to exercise your decisions on your disbursement and keep track of your spendings, allowing both the employer and the employees to access the benefits of the credit card and save money in the process.
- Cashback cards: Cashback credit cards are opted for when you physically maintain your cash flow and get your hands on your money. Cashback cards usually offer flat rates on all your business dealings, but some may even offer many bonuses in certain aspects.
- Travel reward cards: A business might need frequent travelling. In a scenario like that, a travelling business credit card can earn you credit points when you travel and ensure you with certain lounge access and insurance.
- Balance transfer cards: When starting a business, one often takes on certain loans and debts. If you have a high-interest loan, you can opt for a balance transfer business card that will help you transfer money with a low APR, which will help you save money in the process and clear the debts more quickly.
- Charge cards: While running a business, you might need to make large expenditures on purchases many times. Charge cards are a great option because they do not have a spending limit assigned.
As a small business owner, it is imperative to control your expenditure and keep track of the same for your business to flourish. The business credit card in India is a crucial piece that will help your business move forward and eventually become bigger. For starting your business and consequently being successful, hard cash becomes extremely difficult to manage.
In contrast, business credit cards will help you save time and effortlessly manage as much money as you want to. With your business credit card, the owner or the employee can deposit or withdraw cash at any time according to their requirement with no extra charges.
Opt for loans that have zero interest rates or very minimal interest rates. One can also make any type of payment regarding the business with the card and not have the hassle of confusing it with their separate personal account.
The advantages of business credit cards in India are undoubtedly very crucial to any fiscal need. With technology evolving to greater heights and many mechanical improvements approaching us, it’s important to handle our finances well.
Cash transactions are often a lot of hassle and unsafe. With your credit card, you do not have to worry about thievery. If you lose your credit card, you can just contact your bank to block your card until you retrieve it. You can also opt for a new card anytime owing to difficulties. The special pin you’re given is all you need while making a payment.
Thus by linking your credit card, you can pay your home bills, your phone bill or place an online order without worrying about having the exact amount of cash at all times.
With the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, one can easily manage their daily dealings, complete with valuable offers and simple procedures. With the world gone online, it’s smarter to choose to get a credit card and get your necessary work done with just a tap.